Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Floor cushions make titled floor comfy


Anyone who has been to my old house knows how much I like sitting on the floor, and how pretty much everyone else has to as well due to space restrictions. Well ever since then I have always wanted a shit load of fancy hippy floor cushions to deck out an area for my guests to lounge about and just talk.Think of a dreamy Moroccan smoking lounge with short tables, lanterns, rugs and hookas. That's the kinda feel I am going for really. And for that I  need lots of pretty cushions!


I prefer square ones over round ones as they are easier to stack and I need all the room I cam get really. And the more hippy-ish it looks the better! Matching colors is also important, so I will be getting reds and golds to match my mat I already have in my smoking room. You can get them from Tree of life and some plainer ones from bigger chain stores. Just keep an eye out. The plainer ones are cheaper and should work well with a few fancy ones from Tree of life mixed in. I just gotta make sure the color scheme matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment