Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Moroccan lanterns light the way.

Continuing on with my Moroccan smoking lounge theme, I also adore Moroccan lanterns. I already have one which I bought for $18 at a Chinese Junk shop which is a bronze metal with orange stainless glass panels. A few of my friends may of seen it already sitting besides my antique orange bottle. I would like a few more hanging ones, maybe just three and a few more sitting ones of different sizes. I like colored glass ones ones the best and if they matched the one I already have with bronze metal work all the better. But not necessary. Piece by piece I'm gonna work to my awesome Moroccan smoking lounge fantasy!

You can get them at most Chinese junk shops for very cheap, so keep an eye out for them! Otherwise Tree of life also sells them for a higher price.

No comments:

Post a Comment